Cello Study

11"X16" Oil on panel

I am going to have to rename this blog if I don't pull my socks up. My postings have been far from Daily for the past few months. I did well for the first year and really did post something every day, but this year has been tough. I am hoping that after Christmas, once I have got a few things out of the way, I will improve.


Here again is an older painting. I always enjoyed drawing and painting my boys as they practised. They don't play much any more, maybe they will get back to it one day.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Terrific painting. I would not worry about the slow down in posting. I think it is natural to tire of the Internet. We have lives that go well beyond this experience and that is as it should be to my mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing, it's a good thing we have an inventory. Stephen is right, we do have busy lives, if your on a regular basis somewhat, I think you will do fine! Does thinking about painting count as the same thing as painting?
    I like this one of the musician!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. if thinking about painting counted, I would be very prolific indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts