Pools Beach Sunset



7"X5" Acrylic on board


Pools beach is a great place to watch the sunset.

This one gave me a bit of trouble, I wished I had attempted it with oil instead of acrylic, too hard to blend.

I called this Columbus Rock in another post and my sister asked me how I knew that was what it was called because she didn't even know its name. Now I am doubting myself because I found it on a rather inaccurate tourist map and I think Columbus Rock might be a little further along the point. Apparently, Christopher Columbus went ashore on November 19, 1493 somewhere on the western shore of Puerto Rico. It certainly could have been anywhere along the coast and would probably have been on one of the Caribbean beaches where the surf is less daunting.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts