Foot Bridge




6"X4" Watercolour & WC pencil on paper



Well I am back, after a week of driving all over Western Pennsylvania. The boys were playing in the Freeport International Baseball Invitational and the games were scattered all over, many were an hour's drive apart ("just down the road"). Still the weather mostly stayed pretty fair and I got to spend some time with my very good friend. I didn't do as much painting as I would have liked but I did do some watercolour sketches and a few tone-studies in marker. I may post some of these studies, or I may wait until I have done something more with them, I took lots of photos too.

Here is a watercolour sketch of the little plank bridge that crosses the creek between the house and the orchard where we stayed.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts