Spring




4"X4" Watercolour on paper

It was lovely to get out at lunchtime today to do some painting. The air was quite chill so I actually stayed in the car, I only had a half hour but I tried to make the most of it. The trees are filling out fast and so the nature of their shade is changing too. The landscape is changing so fast right now, like an infant, if you don't pay attention all the time it would be easy to miss a vital milestone. I just noticed on the drive home that the blossoms are out, that kinda took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting them until next week.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I like the way the foreground branches cut across the other trees. Spring is in full swing here where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely in the fact that things around us can change so unexpectedly.

    I was speaking to my sister over the phone the other day and she started screaming in surprise cos her 7th month daughter was taking her first steps right there.............but there was no camera on hand to capture the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts