Geraniums on the Patio




7"X5" Acrylic on board

It has been a busy few weeks, with a daughter getting married and two boys off to first year university. I haven't been very productive.

I have always been very fond of geraniums, especially in pots. I keep them in the basement over the winter, they only need to be watered about once a month and in the spring they have a head start.

These ones are bravely withstanding my tomato plants attempts to take over the world. I am afraid I rather let them get away from me (the tomatoes that is), but they are at last producing fruit and I can't bring myself to discourage them now.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This is very vibrant and exciting to look at. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Nice painting, those reds really stand out from the greens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts