Sunkist


5"X7" Oil on panel



I have been meaning to try painting downstairs, using the lovely north light in the dining room. The reflections on the highly polished table are fun too. I can't remember when I did so much still life. Maybe if I do enough of it I will eventually acquire some reasonable technique. I have long held that technique is an insignificant part of artistry, but it sure speeds things up if you have some facility with the medium.




This painting can be purchased in my Etsy shop

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah

    I'm enjoying your blog... and the paintings are excellent - latest I like is the little yellow rubber duck - he's so sweet! You're getting a lot more confident with your 'narration' too - it's growing to be quite interesting! Blog on S!

    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey, nice to know that someone is out there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts