Guitar




3.5"X5.5" Marker on paper


J. did his annual faculty concert at Brock U. today. I actually managed to get there for the first time in about ten years. I wimped out on the hands, the rest was pretty easy, a sitting target in fact.


For any locals out there, there will be a wonderful concert at St Barnabas Anglican Church on Queenston Street, St. Catharines, next Tuesday (Feb 10) at 7:30. The Eden Stell Duo from England are one of the best guitar ensembles in the world. Go here for more information.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. He must have been pleased that you were able to make it.

    I wish I could attend the concerts too (sob).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always count on your blog having an interesting vignette of life. It is great that you work the way you do, the world seems fresher when it is coming from the mind and hand rather then through a lens.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts