Tree


7"X5.5" Pencil in Moleskine

Yesterday it really did feel like Spring but it was quite a bit colder today. This was sketched during a lunchhour last week. I am hoping that there won't be many more opportunities to draw such a chilly scene.

I haven't done much actual painting recently, it has been really hard to find the time. As we get into the season I have to work more and more weekends and when I am not working I seem to have other things I have to do, like plumbing. I really hate plumbing, but it beats paying the plumber. My next project is retiling the bath surround which is at least a little more creative than removing and reinstalling a toilet!

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah
    Thanks for your comments on my plein air work. It definitely is challenging, and new territory for me. I'm going to try some different palettes to see which one I like best. Renes seems to work in our area, especially now with all the greys.
    I didn't know you were also talented at plumbing!I like the tree drawing and also the one of the Royal York. I love that Hotel too...such a great place. Keep drawing and painting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts