Daisies




5.5"X3.5" Pen & wash in moleskine

Still not very productive, maybe it is the weather but I can't seem to settle to anything. I have been doing some sketching and have just gotten around to scanning some of it, so I may post some over the next few days. I enjoy using this combination of fountain pen and waterbrush with a Staedtler pigment liner. It seems to suit my need for simplicity right now.

I have almost finished painting the house, just finishing the back porch right now. There is still that bathroom dormer that I am trying not to think about. As far as I can see it can only be reached by standing on the 45 degree angle of the roof. It isn't so much the getting up there as the getting down again that bothers me. To paraphrase Rincewind " it isn't so much the heights that bother me as the depths".

Comments

  1. I Like the pen and washes Sarah.
    Do take care on those ladders too.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. the image isn't turning up for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ella. It seems to be a glitch with Blogger that sometimes it links to the image on my computer instead of uploading to Picassa. I don't notice it until I try to view it on a different computer. All fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, I can see it now - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. next time we are there I will track down a climbing harness & paint the dormer whilst clinging to the gable with my prehensile toes. The boys can belay me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sarah Lynch" has been included in a special edition Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new customers to your site.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2010/07/thinking-of-christmas-gifts-in-july_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks FishHawk. I usually don't publish comments that include links, but your list of "Sites to See" includes some great handmade items that others may enjoy. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts