Gruber/Maklar Duo

7"X5.5" Pencil in Moleskine

I haven't been painting much but I do still sketch pretty regularly. It isn't quite as easy to use the scanner with my present setup so I have been rather remiss about posting these drawings.

On Friday we hosted another remarkable guitar duo, from Bavaria this time. Chris Gruber and Peter Maklar are wonderful musicians and charming, funny and considerate guests, Their concert at St. Barnabas was one of my favourites so far, just beautiful music.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah
    Nice drawing. When you say you host these events, do you have them at your place? Live music is so wonderful. Nothing like it to uplift the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we host them in our home, but more often in a lovely local church. It has wonderful acoustics, especially for the guitar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts