Life Drawing

12"X9" Watercolour on paper



This is very old, just a study from a life drawing session many years ago. I am not even sure why I still have it but it does serve as a reminder of what I need to do much more of. There is a life drawing session that I keep meaning to join on Tuesday nights, or is it Thursdays? One of the days that my kids need the car anyway, and J. isn't back until late. Am I just making excuses? Probably but as it is in Niagara-on-the-Lake public transit is not an option. If I could just go once it might help me to break down the barriers.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Very nice figure painting. I find when a model is not available that drawing from a master's sketches is beneficial. I have a collection of books on the drawings of Degas, Daumier, Kolwitz and Delacroix, plus an anatomy book by Reginald Marsh. They all have been good to work from for me, especially the Marsh book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts