Brown Bird ACEO




3.5"X2.5" Acrylic on paper


Another Christmas ornament. A bird of indeterminate breed.

Now I am on the homeward stretch, having been posting here for eleven months, I am doing a lot of thinking about what I will do next year. I want to continue painting and posting but whether I will continue to post every day is still to be decided. I am really enjoying playing with many different styles and media but the pressure (self-imposed) to post something every day has been stressful to say the least and has often resulted in my putting something up that was pretty second (or third, or fourth) rate. I am thinking that I will probably post at least three times a week, and sometimes I will post work-in-progress. This will give me the opportunity to paint some larger pieces, something that I have been unable to find the time for over the past year. I will keep you posted (groan).

$20 -Please contact me for more information.sarah[at]splynch.com

Comments

Popular Posts