Boy thinking


5"X7" Oil on board


This isn't a good likeness, it looks more like my grandfather than my son. Still I do need to paint more portraits.

It has been a very stressful day. My computer has died, or at least its video card has, but it took me all day (and two monitor cables) to figure that out. Now I have to decide whether it is worth throwing any more good money after bad and fixing it, or do I bite the bullet and get that new laptop I have been dreaming of. My husband is letting me use his iMac to post this, very nice but out of my range I am afraid.

Comments

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Sorry to hear about what you're going through with your computer. They never fail to act up when we need them so badly. I hope you'll be able to sort it out soon.

    The portrait looks good.Happy new year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome portrait Sarah, a quiet humble painting executed with so much sensibility.
    Best wishes for 2009 coming!
    -Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the supportive comments. My apologies for not following up sooner and more fully but my internet time is severely limited right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts