Interstate 90




5"X7" Pencil on paper

On Sunday we drove to Syracuse for a double header (two baseball games, for the uninitiated). The boys were playing at 1:00 and 3:00. It is a three hour drive, a long way to go for a couple of games. However it is an easy drive, straight out along I90. The clouds hung over us all day, we were sure that the games would be called, but the rain held off. As J. was driving I took some pictures on the way back. None of them were quite what I wanted to get, but I might have material for a few posts. I am not sure why I can't get rid of the pink hue on these. It must have something to do with the paper which, although creamy isn't even remotely pink. The greens look about right and if I try to adjust the pink out, the greens go too far the other way.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts