Asleep on the Plane




3.5"X5.5" Pencil on paper



This is positively the last post from my English trip. It was a comfortable flight with lots of room to spread out. My neighbour here was sprawled over two seats, I could have used three if I had wanted but I find it hard to sleep on planes, especially coming this way (East to West). It was nice to have somewhere to leave my stuff though.

The plane had these fancy seat-back movie screens so that everyone could choose their own entertainment. Unfortunately they weren't working so it was just as well I had a good book and a sketchbook.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. This one really captures the feeling of slumber. All those rumbled clothes and falling hair. I think the picture builds upward like a cubist composition. Very nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts