Drawing in the Dark


5"X3" Marker on paper


Don't laugh. On the other hand, laugh if you want to. At the concert last night I took my moleskin with the thought of doing some sketches while the wonderful Eden Stell Duo were playing. Usually the lights remain quite high in the church but not this time. I tried to do some quick gesture drawings and this was unfortunately the best of them. For want of anything else to post today I thought I would share it. Is this Mark Eden or Christopher Stell? Who knows? They really are a remarkable pair of musicians as well as extremely nice guys and entertaining performers. I highly recommend that you go to see them if you get a chance. They are playing in New York on Friday and in Toronto on Saturday, check their website for more information.

Comments

  1. Pardon me Sarah but I had to laugh!!!!!!
    Your determination impresses me all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like is the abstract composition that resulted from not being able to see clearly. I wonder if the sound directed your line as much as the sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the look of the guitar I think it may be Chris! Best wishes Mark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts